Poor site performance is the #1 issue shared hosting clients face on a daily basis. Improving the performance of an already slow server is the biggest challenge for a shared hosting provider!
Through our state of the art, next generation hosting platform, we are able to offer shared hosting with superb performance and stability guarded by a real time load protection against malicious activities or peak loads.
Imagine if we multiple this number by 1,000? That means we save a small size forest for every 1,000 servers we host!
So here is how we do it - DIFFERENT! - We custom build our servers! Yes, custom! Our team of hardware experts custom build each one of our Enterprise-class servers depending on the purpose of the server. We stay on top of the latest technologies, and utilize the latest server hardware available on the market. We do go throughout an extensive vendor verification process and make sure that all of our servers are using the latest and greatest components and produce the maximum performance per cubic inch and thus maximizing the efficiency of the servers!
All of our servers are high density (the highest possible per cubic inch) - build using energy efficient components which are equivalent in power and reliability to their "twin" non-energy efficiency components. From power supplies to the actual memory and CPU components everything inside our server is labeled GREEN!
A Minmum hosted Green Enterprise-class Server will include:
Hexa-Core to 32-Core Intel Xeon CPUs & AMD EPYC CPUs
64GB to 2048GB of RAM (DDR4 ECC)
Technology Virtualization (Intel-VT)
Connection 1 GBit/s-Port
Network availability min. 99,9 %
RAID10 configuration providing the best performance and redundancy.
Dell PERC H730P 10 Port SATA 12 Gbit/s RAID
Redundant Hot-plug Power Supplies (Energy Smart)
Hot Plug, Redundant, Platinum Certified redundant cooling
Redundant Dual port Gigabit Ethernet Network adapters
Short list of the management tasks our administrators perform as part of our server maintenance program:
- 24/7 monitoring of your server including all services running (Web, E-mail, Database, Control Panel, DNS, RAID/drives performance, etc). Our staff will be immediately notified in the event of a system/service failure which will result in escalation of the issue through our support channel.
- Daily/weekly vulnerability scans of your server.
- Applying patches & software updates of any operating system, and server services, as such become available.
- Running system performance checks to ensure that our hardware and software are functioning properly.
- Immediate hardware replacement of any defective/failed server components.
- Scheduled server/software upgrades with an early notice sent to our customers, as well as instant tracking via our Server Status notification system.s