Mobile App Development
Mobile App Development
Mobile Development Services We Provide
iOS App Development
We have relevant expertise in working with native iOS SDK and its frameworks. The significant part of our team are seniors who have professional skills in C, Objective-C, C++, Swift, and XCode development environment. Some of the released projects include Apple Watch and Apple TV app development solutions.
Android App Development
Having exceptional Android SDK and Android NDK development experience that goes beyond solely Java programming, we are capable of building powerful apps operating across over 15K various Android devices. We know how to build highly maintainable and performative apps using the main programming languages such as C++, Java, and Kotlin.
Cross-Platform Mobile Development
Have you ever wondered what makes people click? Or why they buy from your competitor’s website instead of from your own? There are numerous psychological factors that dictate the way in which users interact with your website, and our thorough understanding of these factors will help us to create an appealing, professional website design that gets you the results you need.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
A sleek, responsive website design can make all the difference to search engines. If your site is properly structured and easy to use, this will significantly improve your chances of ranking highly in Google results; many of the websites that we have designed now occupy the #1 spot for the biggest keywords in their respective industries.
Latest Coding Techniques
Code is the bricks and mortar from which a website is constructed, and your site must be coded properly if it is to succeed. Our developers work hard to stay abreast of the latest best practices, and we develop every line of code specifically for your website, resulting in a bespoke, tailor-made solution that will outperform all of your competitors.
Social Media Integration
Social media is no longer an optional extra for business owners – your customers will expect to find you on Twitter and Facebook, and many people even use these channels to make business enquiries. For this reason, our professional website designers ensure that all of the websites they create are fully integrated with social media, making it easy for users to find your social accounts while keeping everything seamless and consistent between platforms.
Speed is a crucial factor for any website. If your pages load too slowly, users will become frustrated and abandon your site in favour of a faster competitor. Furthermore, Google and other search engines may penalise you if your average loading time is too long. Don’t worry, though – we know how to design highly responsive websites that load quickly, creating a smooth, pleasant experience for users and search engine bots alike.
Ongoing Support & Analysis
The world of website design is always changing, and improvements can always be made. After your new site goes live, we will let you know of any new developments or technologies that we think could benefit you and your business going forward; we will also keep an eye on your inbound traffic, your bounce rates, your search rankings, and your site’s performance in general, keeping you informed as to how things are going.
1. Initiation and Requirements Analysis At this step, stakeholders evaluate the success of the app in the market and establish the basic requirements for an app, like development tech-stack, built features, needed investments, deadlines, and others.
2. Technical Requirements Documentation At this step, our team elaborates on technical requirements in detail and comes up with an SRS.
3. Prototyping This step is about the creation of visual app parts, such as mockups, sketches, wireframes, and future app skins.
4. Development & Testing Mobile engineers do the coding of the front-end and back-end of the app. QA engineers do the testing and checking the app for major breaches and glitches.
5. Release, Maintenance and Support This is the final step when the app is published in an app market and the mobile app team provides further updates and technical support of the app.
6. On-Going Support, Updates, Fixes Bugs, and Server Monitoring plus work on users feedback.
Key Mobile App Development Technologies